Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Disconect spotify with Facebook

I will disconect my FacebookProfil with my spotify Premium Account ... ????

• I will disconect my FacebookProfil with my spotify Premium Account ... ????
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 5 battery ridiculous battery drain

Is it just me, or does the battery on iphone 5 when using the spotify app (even with offline playlists) just drain extremely fast....?

• Regular
  • Is it just me, or does the battery on iphone 5 when using the spotify app (even with offline playlists) just drain extremely fast....?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect with iPod touch

I have an iPod touch 4g and spotify premium. I used to be able to sync my playlists with my ipod and play them while I was offline (which was the entire purpose of purchasing premium to begin with!). All of a sudden, I can't sync my iPod and none of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPod touch 4g and spotify premium.  I used to be able to sync my playlists with my ipod and play them while I was offline (which was the entire purpose of purchasing premium to begin w...
  • mere1979
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Is it possible to have my spotivy premium account on 2 phones (I use 2 iphones....)

• Is it possible to have my spotivy premium account on 2 phones (I use 2 iphones....)
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Mac and iPad: Not all owned tracks are synced to the iPad

Hi, this is what I have done: Made playlists in iTunes, all music is owned (either imported from CDs or purchased in iTunes store). Then imported some of those playlists to Spotify (premium account) on my Macbook Pro. I have noticed that some of the ...

• Hi, this is what I have done: Made playlists in iTunes, all music is owned (either imported from CDs or purchased in iTunes store). Then imported some of those playlists to Spotify (premium account) ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

3333 song limit

Hi, How can I tell the number of songs I have synced locally to my iPhone? I believe the limit is 3333 tracks, I need to know if I'm close to that limit or not. Thanks, Gaz.

• Roadie
  • Hi,   How can I tell the number of songs I have synced locally to my iPhone? I believe the limit is 3333 tracks, I need to know if I'm close to that limit or not.   Thanks,  ...
  • gaz8080
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium has suddenly stopped working on my iPhone!

Hey, i still need help with my spotify premium! My songs are still available but they won't play! can you give me some advice please ASAP. thanks ns

• Regular
  • Hey,   i still need help with my spotify premium! My songs are still available but they won't play! can you give me some advice please ASAP.   thanks   ns
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify Apps in Iphone

Is it possible to use the new spotify Apps in Iphone?

• Is it possible to use the new spotify Apps in Iphone?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Help!!

Hey it wasn't long ago since I made a spotify account to be used with a premium membership, I wanted it for my iPad to listen to music to whilst I'm out and about buthe hen I go on to the app when I'm offline, it logs me out! I tested the app 5 minut...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey 🙂 it wasn't long ago since I made a spotify account to be used with a premium membership, I wanted it for my iPad to listen to music to whilst I'm out and about buthe hen I go on to the app wh...
  • hazzamartazza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No playlists on my Car Radio (Toyota Touch&Go)

Hello, i'm having some problems with Spotify (Premium) at my car radio (Toyota Touch&Go). I've connected my Iphone 3gs to my car radio by usb. The hole tracklist doesn't work! Tracklist doesn't show any music titles Can't search for tracks, albums I ...

tracklist.JPG search.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i'm having some problems with Spotify (Premium) at my car radio (Toyota Touch&Go). I've connected my Iphone 3gs to my car radio by usb. The hole tracklist doesn't work! &nbs...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode Stops working when I'm on the Subway

Hi, My prior version of Spoify worked great, but one of the recent upgrades seems to have changed behavior. I'm a premium subscriber. I have multiple playlist selected to be available offline. When I am outside of Internet connectivity and launch Spo...

• Hi, My prior version of Spoify worked great, but one of the recent upgrades seems to have changed behavior. I'm a premium subscriber.  I have multiple playlist selected to be available offline. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App Storage Usage does not decrese after playlist deletion.

I made a bunch of songs available for offline use. Checked the usage statistic in the Setting menu of my Ipod Touch. Deleted all the playlists I had (offline and online). The usage statistic did not decrease at all. It still stated I was using 750 MB...

• Regular
  • I made a bunch of songs available for offline use. Checked the usage statistic in the Setting menu of my Ipod Touch. Deleted all the playlists I had (offline and online). The usage statistic did no...
  • JesseRPI
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me prematurely

Hi. I signed up for spotify preminum 30 day trail prior to my two day trial ending date. Spotify attempted to debit my card after the initial two days. Why did this happen?

• Hi. I signed up for spotify preminum 30 day trail prior to my two day trial ending date. Spotify attempted to debit my card after the initial two days. Why did this happen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer able to share music to other Spotify users

This morning I went to send a song/album/playlist to another Spotify user, which I do on a daily basis, and the option to send to other spotify users is no longer on my app. Also, the option to go search other people's music is there, but there isn't...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning I went to send a song/album/playlist to another Spotify user, which I do on a daily basis, and the option to send to other spotify users is no longer on my app. Also, the option to go se...
  • mikefowler
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline not working on iPhone 5 in Airplane mode

I have Spotify on both my iPad 2 and my iPhone 5, but when I try to use it on my iPhone in airplane mode, I keep getting prompted to login. I make sure i login before i power down for takeoff. Since the app works fine on iPad, I am not sure what is t...

• I have Spotify on both my iPad 2 and my iPhone 5, but when I try to use it on my iPhone in airplane mode, I keep getting prompted to login. I make sure i login before i power down for takeoff. Since ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not working

I upgraded to premium today but when I go back to spotify on my iphone it denies me access to anything premiuim. I logged out, restarted the app, re-downloaded it and nothing.

• I upgraded to premium today but when I go back to spotify on my iphone it denies me access to anything premiuim.  I logged out, restarted the app, re-downloaded it and nothing. 
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iPhone

I bought a premium account earlier today and it has gone through and is working on my computer but not my iPhone. I tried uninstalling the app and when I log in it shows all of my playlists but if I try to listen it just says "only premium users can ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a premium account earlier today and it has gone through and is working on my computer but not my iPhone. I tried uninstalling the app and when I log in it shows all of my playlists but if I ...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium account isn't activated

I switched to a premium account around moo. Today and my iPhone app still shows me as not having premium but on the Spotify website it shows me as premium. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, and logged out and bac...

• I switched to a premium account around moo. Today and my iPhone app still shows me as not having premium but on the Spotify website it shows me as premium. I have already uninstalled and reinstal...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Require Login Every Time IPod Is shut off

Everytime I disconnect from wifi I cannot listen to my music even though the playlists are downloaded because it requires me to log back in but I cannot because I do not have access to wifi. This happens daily and is frustrating. I am able to replica...

• Everytime I disconnect from wifi I cannot listen to my music even though the playlists are downloaded because it requires me to log back in but I cannot because I do not have access to wifi. This hap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get to friends profiles or playlists.

Hi, I have just signed up for spotify premium on my iPhone and have set up my own playlists etc.. Everything is fine and I can listen, download and manage everything. Only problem is I can't access people's profiles or playlists, even when thy subscr...

• Hi, I have just signed up for spotify premium on my iPhone and have set up my own playlists etc.. Everything is fine and I can listen, download and manage everything. Only problem is I can't access p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes