Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Desktop

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] I don't want music suggestions about stupid music.

I don't want music suggestions about **bleep**ing kizomba on my Spotify profile!! Or shits like viral hits, stupid pop or whatever it is streaming over platitudinous media !

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want music suggestions about **bleep**ing kizomba on my Spotify profile!! Or shits like viral hits, stupid pop or whatever it is streaming over platitudinous media !
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Developer] JUST HELP ME GET INTO MY SPOTIFY

I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives me AUTH:2 error when I try to log into spotify fro...

• Visitor
  • I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify and Discord

My Spotify mutes itself when I press play on it whilst in a Discord Voice Call with my Wireless Headset on. Spotify shows the song playing but there isn't any sound. The only way I can get Spotify playing while in a Discord call is to play it straigh...

• My Spotify mutes itself when I press play on it whilst in a Discord Voice Call with my Wireless Headset on. Spotify shows the song playing but there isn't any sound.   The only way I can get S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Metadata not working for local files

Hi, I've just managed to get the Local Files feature working after changing phones.After downloading some songs, I edited the metadata for them, but it doesn't display it when they appear in Spotify. It just displays the filename. Thanks for your hel...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've just managed to get the Local Files feature working after changing phones. After downloading some songs, I edited the metadata for them, but it doesn't display it when they appear ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Waiting for Connection when using plugged modem? I got a solution!

NOTE :If you're using Windows 10 and plugged modem as your main connection, experiencing "Waiting for Connection" when you want to download songs at Spotify Desktop app (downloaded from website), You are at the right place and one step closer to fix ...

• Visitor
  • NOTE : If you're using Windows 10 and plugged modem as your main connection, experiencing "Waiting for Connection" when you want to download songs at Spotify Desktop app (downloaded from website),&n...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Listeners per month

Добрый день. На странице исполнителей есть данные по прослушиванию в месяц. Эти данные за календарный месяц или за 30 дней от текущей даты? Заранее спасибо за ответ

• Casual Listener
  • Добрый день. На странице исполнителей есть данные по прослушиванию в месяц. Эти данные за календарный месяц или за 30 дней от текущей даты? Заранее спасибо за ответ 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] this song has already been added feature not working on the desktop app for me

When I try to add a duplicate song to a playlist on my desktop app it no longer comes up with the warning. I then have to go to my playlist and manually search for duplicates instead. The warning still comes up on mobile, but it's just annoying to no...

• Visitor
  • When I try to add a duplicate song to a playlist on my desktop app it no longer comes up with the warning. I then have to go to my playlist and manually search for duplicates instead.  The w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Full screen ads completely prevent me from using the app

I don't mind ads since I'm using the free version, but when I'm using the windows app and ads start playing, they fly up and cover the entire window making use of the app impossible. I mean, forget negative brand association, but not being able to us...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't mind ads since I'm using the free version, but when I'm using the windows app and ads start playing, they fly up and cover the entire window making use of the app impossible. I mean, forget n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify Server/Services Down

Was using Spotify on Dec. 15th through midnight (now Dec. 16 1AM) and Spotify is no longer working for me on phone and web browser. Anyone else having problems connecting to Spotify server? Paid my subscription and everything.

• Casual Listener
  • Was using Spotify on Dec. 15th through midnight (now Dec. 16 1AM) and Spotify is no longer working for me on phone and web browser. Anyone else having problems connecting to Spotify server? Paid my s...
  • crawford13x
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop] Local files are being listed in Spotify in non-alphabetical order

Hi, I'm using the Windows Desktop app, version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1, and a new problem is occuring. I have a folder in Windows file explorer with a set of local tracks. The files are named 01 Track 1.mp3, 02 Track 2.mp3, 03 Track 3.mp3, etc. When I v...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, I'm using the Windows Desktop app, version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1, and a new problem is occuring.  I have a folder in Windows file explorer with a set of local tracks.  The files are n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Album art for Red Hot Chili Peppers is wrong.

Album art for Red Hot Chili Peppers is wrong. It's album art for "Music for Dogs" — I'd post a screenshot but this tool won't let me.

• Visitor
  • Album art for Red Hot Chili Peppers is wrong. It's album art for "Music for Dogs" — I'd post a screenshot but this tool won't let me.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Desktop][Other] Contacting Support

If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.

• Music Fan
  • If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Fix the ugly user interface on the Windows Spotify application.

It feels like the UI for the desktop has been completely neglected. I would go so far as to say that it looks like they took an early version of LimeWire and slapped a fresh set of paint on it. Every other version has a clean organized look and feel ...

• Visitor
  • It feels like the UI for the desktop has been completely neglected. I would go so far as to say that it looks like they took an early version of LimeWire and slapped a fresh set of paint on it. E...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

[Desktop][Other] Improve help

Hey! It would sure be great if I could get help on this platform for an issue that people seem to have had for the last 4 years ... you know like if Spotify had a help chat, a phone number, or even a relevant post to fix my issue? Oh and what would b...

• Visitor
  • Hey! It would sure be great if I could get help on this platform for an issue that people seem to have had for the last 4 years ... you know like if Spotify had a help chat, a phone number, or even a...
  • sicahjes
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Spotify wont play music if I have Fruity Loops open while using the ASIO4All driver

I'm using a Casio Privia Keyboard with Fruity Loops Studio to compose music and in order to reduce the delay from tapping a key to making a sound through Fruity Loops, I use the ASIO4All audio driver. The issue is that if I'm listening to music with ...

• Roadie
  • I'm using a Casio Privia Keyboard with Fruity Loops Studio to compose music and in order to reduce the delay from tapping a key to making a sound through Fruity Loops, I use the ASIO4All audio driver...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes