Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Connect

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Musixmatch lyrics adding

My QuestionWill Spotify still add lyrics to a song I have transcribed on Musixmatch if I do not have Spotify Premium?PlanFreeCountryUSDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10)

• My Question Will Spotify still add lyrics to a song I have transcribed on Musixmatch if I do not have Spotify Premium? Plan Free Country US Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Support for Pioneer, JVC/Kenwood Car Stereos Back

My original post was removed due to requesting a feature to be *added back*. While I'm also ashamed to have to ask for Spotify to add useful features *back*, it needs to be done so I am posting it here. Recently Spotify has dropped support for Pionee...

• Music Fan
  • ...here was an app/mod to "bridge" the connection between Spotify and car stereos/devices to fix this. Better yet, I just wish Spotify added this back.   I would like to know why this u...
  • yuriboyka95
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 12 likes

Yamaha RX-V685 No Sound

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePC/Samsung Galaxy S7/Iphone 6/Ipod Touch/IpadOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI found the following issue below that is a near mirror image of mine except for the Yamaha Receive...

• Casual Listener
  • ...8th 2019.   Hi. For more than a year, I have a Yamaha RX-V685 stereo installation with Spotify Connect and everything has worked fine until a month ago. Suddenly, there is just no sound a...
  • Rayna12345
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution More devices button is gone

I updated the Spotify-app on my Ipad (I am a premium user) and now the ”more devices” ("meer apparaten” in Dutch) button is gone when I want to connect to a device (devices available)I normaly connect to my Denon hifi receiver. Normaly I open “connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated the Spotify-app on my Ipad (I am a premium user) and now the ”more devices” ("meer apparaten” in Dutch) button is gone when I want to connect to a device (devices available) I normaly connect...
  • Maria
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My email was enabled for podcasters

I have a podcast and I don't know why google was disabled my email. Since then, I can't access my podcast and if you have any solution on this, so would you mind give the solution? I have to start a new account, create a new email to have a new podca...

• Visitor
  • I have a podcast and I don't know why google was disabled my email. Since then, I can't access my podcast and if you have any solution on this, so would you mind give the solution? I have to start a ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not letting me connect to apps properly

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 17 My Question or Issuewhenever i try to connect my spotify to another app, it tries to connect me to a fishy other app i can't find any info on online, and has a very generic description when i ...

IMG_2480.png
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue whenever i try to connect my spotify to another app, it tries to connect me to a fishy other a...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The songs in the playlist is not played

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerlandDeviceAll deviceOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI go to this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DRMdH0ChGoLjpUy5u2ytGBut when i try to listen it by pressing the green play button another random stufff is pl...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland Device All device Operating System All   My Question or Issue I go to this playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DRMdH0ChGoLjpUy5u2ytG ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with HEOS and Alexa...device offline

Dear All, I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet.I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (so Yamaha is not yet an option either). But this is changing.Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o Yamaha is not yet an option either). But this is changing. With my home connected through an Echo it is obvious that I want to use Alexa with my HEOS devices to play Spotify Connect. However, a...
  • alturner
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't run spotify on Pioneer N30AE reciever

PlanPremiumCountryAustria / Poland Device: Pioneer N30AE My Question or Issue Hi! Since today I have a problem with my receiver. It is displayed among available devices but when I click on it never connects. It's displaying "connecting" for a couple ...

• Visitor
  • ...isplayed among available devices but when I click on it never connects. It's displaying "connecting" for a couple of seconds and then it stops to connect. Beforehand it was always working very well and fast....
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle changes upon device swap

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAny and all My Question or IssueEvery single time I change devices via spotify connect my play queue changes. I see numerous posts already that are locked as of 2020 claiming this has been resolved when it quite simply hasn...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Any and all   My Question or Issue Every single time I change devices via spotify connect my play queue changes. I see numerous posts already that are l...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify cuts out on Echo Show

PlanPremium DeviceEcho Show 5 My Question or IssueI have connected Spotify link to my Echo device (brand new, updated), and it started stuttering. At first (in the first hour), it was only once per song- the music would stop for a second, the screen ...

• Plan Premium   Device Echo Show 5   My Question or Issue I have connected Spotify link to my Echo device (brand new, updated), and it started stuttering. At first (in the first h...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Persistent Error on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePlayStation 5 My Question or IssueI keep having this issue on the Spotify app for the PS5 in which it keeps showing this error. I have this issue that when I play music and/or skip to a next track it would show play the inc...

20210522_083619.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • ...S5 or Spotify vice versa, and soft resetting the console. I have tried using ethernet and wifi internet connections to see it makes a difference.    The methods that would fix it albeit t...
  • WendellWSA
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect and BT enabled hearing aids don't mix

When playing music using Spotify on iOS, my BT enabled hearing aids switch to "phone mode" because the phone is claiming them. That is fine, and that's how it works with all other apps that produce sound. When streaming Spotify on any other device (w...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ound.   When streaming Spotify on any other device (with the same premium account), the iOS app sees this and instantly becomes a remote control. That's fine too, that's what Spotify Connect d...
  • romell
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Multi-Room Music - Now Playing out of Sync.

Edit: caught it on video: https://youtu.be/T3t7IouUgTAThis time the issue seemed to happen going from a longer song but shorter song. PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADevice / OS3 Echo Dots 3rd GenAndroid 10 on Pixel 4xl,Windows 10 Spotify App My Question...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;   Other notes: Its possible that they're connecting to different access points, but all my access points use the same SSID.  According to my router all the echoes and the cell phones a...
  • petercunning
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add songs to queue in a jam on a spotify connect device

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceS21, Iphone 13 mini, Windows 11 Desktop, Volumio player or other connect deviceOperating SystemAndroid, iOS, Windows 11, Spotify Connect My Question or IssueThere are multiple issues using Spotify Connect.1. When we have con...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device S21, Iphone 13 mini, Windows 11 Desktop, Volumio player or other connect device Operating System Android, iOS, Windows 11, Spotify Connect   My Question o...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect does not work properly with Amazon Household

PlanPremium DuoCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPad Air 3, iPad mini 5, several Echo Devices)Operating System(iOS 17.2.1, iPadOS 17.2) My Question or Issue Hello Spotify Community,I'm facing the following issue:My wife and I us...

• Casual Listener
  • ...e have created a household account in my Amazon account and linked the corresponding Spotify account to each Amazon account. So far, everything works well. However, what does not work is Spotify Connect...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issue with Echo Connect

Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend. The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&(/%/=/)=(&(%" now (see attached picture). I logged every devi...

• Music Fan
  • Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend.  The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&...
  • Zhiloone
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution mi hermana no puede ingresar a su cuenta

buen día, mi hermana usa con frecuencia spotify pero desde hace aprox una semana no está pudiendo ingresar a su cuenta para utilizar la app le salta como que su Gmail esta en uso cando intenta crear una cuenta nueva, pero cuando intenta acceder a su ...

• Visitor
  • buen día, mi hermana usa con frecuencia spotify pero desde hace aprox una semana no está pudiendo ingresar a su cuenta para utilizar la app  le salta como que su Gmail esta en uso cando intenta...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Story Share has no music

In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement: https://artists.spotify.com/blog/share-your-songs-on-facebook-stor...

• Casual Listener
  • In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement:   https:...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes